Friday, August 1, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Today has been a major catch up day for many photos orders. It feels great to get things done. Here are a few things that I have been working on.

My niece Ainzley is such a little princess. I love newborn's and how sweet they are.
Photobucket

Big Brother Izaac.

Photobucket

Thanks Megan for being so patient with me and getting my act together.

Cute Caroline.

Photobucket

Beautiful Emilia

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

2 comments:

Christine said...

You weren't kidding, you do have some new pics on here. I LOVE them all. What a cute couple and I can't wait to see more of her bridals. You are very talented.

Candace said...

Angie,
If you learned this all on your own...you are IMPRESSIVE!! I love the shots. I should call and make an appt. to have my family photos done.