Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rockin' Babe!

It's amazing how fast kids grow up. Tonight when I was editing these pictures my husband asked, "Who is that...Is that Isabella?????" He couldn't believe it. He almost didn't recognize her. Granted he sees her everyday and maybe the hat threw him off, but still she's not one of our babies anymore. I attempted to take some of Max also but it just wasn't happening. We were running out of light and time, so maybe tomorrow he will be our rockin' dude?!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Candace said...

Oh yes!!! Yours turned out far better than mine, of course!! I love the one of her sitting on the ground. Too cute. The twins have changed a lot just in the time I've known you. They definately aren't babies anymore. Good luck on getting Max's picture. I'm sure you will be able to capture a few good ones.